Sunday, August 31, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY vol. 3 1980 rocked

Found this photo and even though it's a bit tattered, thought it was a fun one. This is me with my two older brothers. DP is on the left in the three-piece suit & sweet bow tie, and the toe head on the right is E. Having two young children myself, I have no earthly idea how the photographer got us all to sit so still. And don't you just love my red leather mary janes? I gotta say, buying shoes (for me or my kids) is one of very favorite things to do. Must have got this curse from my mother. Thanks mom.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love your little sailor outfit. It reminds me of the winning drag queen outfit on PR. You are a trendsetter.

Deming Family said...

I love the shoes. Did your mom by any chance keep them? I know some parents do, especially when they have an only daughter. I'm keeping all my "favorites" for sure, they're bound to still be cute 30 years from now.

Jo said...

I'm always impressed when the parents were able to convince the boys to put on suits. I'm sure we were always okay with being dressed up, being girls and all :) Being the only girl I have a ton of my old stuff, but sadly no shoes b/c if I had shoes like yours, I'd so display them in my family room! (red is my accent color).

Aimee said...

The bow tie is the hottest part of that picture.

The shoes are darling too but bow ties kill me!

Suzanne said...

That is awesome! Love the suits! I think my kids would kill me if I made them wear three-piece suits for a picture! But they look darling! And the red shoes are so cute!