Friday, August 22, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY vol. 2 Mill Hollow


The girls at Mill Hollow they say are mighty fine. . .



Okay, so I found this picture, and even though it's a bit dark I decided it was too priceless to pass up. At my elemetary school they had a week long camp you could go to called Mill Hollow. And you could go in 5th & 6th grades. It was a camp suppossed to be all about nature and stuff, but honestly I don't remember any of that crap. What I do remember is my awesome bunkmates, the freezing showers, the sweet 6th graders only dance, awesome bonfires at night, and more boondogle than you can imagine. I have so many stupid boondogle key chains from Mill Hollow at my parents house it's ridiculous. I should sell them. I could make some sweet dough.


So the beauties in this photo from L to R are:

Courtney Wood (haven't seen this chick in over 10 years. Wonder what she's up to.) Mary (a.k.a Mauz ) Bentley, Sara Reiser, Aubrey Bolingbroke, yours truly, Emily Bench and laying across our laps is Britany Bench (my bunk partner). Jody Rosander is taking the picture.


Dude, 6th grade & Mill Hollow rocked.

1 comment:

Mary Bentley Williams said...

This is MAUZ! So, Amy... long time no see. It's like I have a radar on when my name is mentioned on the internet or something isn't it. :) Laura Gygi actually e-mailed me to check out your blog. I'm happy to have found you and I think I heard you live in Canyon Rim, is that right? Hope everything is going great. I'd love to get back in touch. You can actually find Courtney on facebook if you search for her. I totally remember that Mill Hollow trip and loved every minute of it. Thanks for the flashback.