Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THE ENGINEER OF THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN

I realize I'm a little late with this post, but I wanted to wait till there was a clip. So, all you SYTYCD fans out there, were you dying or were you dying when Mary Murphy took the stage? I know I was. I was screaming. And laughing and hysterical. Hubs thought (rightfully) I'd gone insane. Mary Murphy dancing! Who woulda thought those fantastic legs were under that table and all that bling? She might be the most annoying judge ever in the history of judges. But the girl has legs. And man, can she dance.

Oh, yeah, and I guess I'm happy for Joshua. I really still feel like Will was robbed though. Especially after watching the finale. He was by far the best dancer.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't watch SYTYCD.

Jill said...

Couldn't agree with you more. From the table she looks a little chunky, but getting out on that dance floor, I was impressed! Ditto on your Will comment, he was the best dancer overall, but the judges did say "America's favorite dancer" I'm just sad the season's over! Thanks for the cute gift last night! It was fun to hear all about your crazy kids.