Sunday, August 17, 2008

50%

Hey there peeps!

Okay, so I'm not sure if it's because of my self-proclaimed pessimism or not, but it really is amazing to me, that pretty much every time Thing 2 goes to put on her undies she gets them on backwards. You would think that with fifty/fifty odds of getting it right, that she would now and again. But no. Seriously, every time she puts on a fresh pair they end up with a bunch in front and two little cheeks hanging out the back. Now you would think that it wouldn't feel very great, and she would change them, but it's almost as if she prefers them that way. Why else would she put them on wrong every time? I just don't get it. Never really had this problem with Thing 1. Boys undies are a little more obvious. Oh well, I guess eventually we will get our undies on the right way, and our shoes on the correct feet. Someday.

Until then . . .

it's wigidy, wigidy, wigidy, wigidy wack.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for the flashback and the laugh? What year did that song come out, because I don't want to admit that I loved it unless I can confirm I was 12.

Jo said...

Maybe she's getting ready for when she wears a thong, you know practice run now to see if she likes it or not, which obviously she does. ;)

Nancy said...

My 4 year old son wears certain of his undies backwards if the picture for the front isn't satisfying enough for him, or the picture in back is too exciting to be in back. It looks super uncomfortable, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Kristina P. said...

Oh, my ? was supposed to be an !. I'm punctuationally challenged.