Thursday, March 6, 2008

ON A LIGHTER NOTE


So today at Costco while we are eating our lunch. Thing 1 leans over next to me and says, "Mom, that guy has no hair!" Uh, embarrassing. So I'm sure my face was bright red, and I look over and sure enough the guy is bald. But it doesn't look like he heard, so I just pretend I didn't either. Well, that wasn't my most brilliant move, cause Thing 1 decides to shout at the top of his lungs, to be sure I hear this time (unfortunately, along with the bald man, and everyone else at Costco), "MOM! THAT GUY HAS NO HAIR!" Ummm. Again, my face is even redder. He just looks over and smiles, and his wife giggles and says, "yep, your right." Thing 1 looks at me and says, "Just like uncle Eric." (shout out to Hoboken!)
Well, this is true. Then on the way home, we had a whole conversation about hair falling out, (which is pretty difficult to explain by the way, at least to a three-year old) which was too lengthy to post, but high-freikin-larious. Man Thing 1 cracks me up! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Three-year olds are so funny!