Saturday, March 1, 2008

A LITTLE THEORY ON LOST

So, did anyone else out there love the last Lost episode as much as I did? I have to say that the producers for Lost are really redeeming themselves this season. They are going at a pretty consistent pace as far as answering questions, and forming new ones in each episode. But they are not making things so out there and unbelievable and unrelated to previous episodes that you lose interest (which has happened in past seasons I have to admit).


But this season just plain rocks. Now, for those of you out there who Love lost and all the theories that go along with it you MUST (yest that is all caps, bold and italicized)check out this site. And please note, the author made this site back before season 4 even aired, and most importantly before the last episode. Now, fair warning friends, it is lengthy in theory, but quite interesting in my opinion, and perfect reading to help pass time, if you are for instance, watching someone hang blinds.


Although it is a bit confusing, he lays out his entire theory bit by bit. Complete with a link of FAQ as well as a link for rebuttals, and another for evidence supporting his theory. And even if you don't believe or agree with his theory, you have to admit that it is pretty good thinking, and he does answer every single question and situation (at least enough to my liking). And if you are Mr. or Mrs. Smartypants, and have one you think he missed, you can post it to his message board or e-mail him and he will update the FAQ's since he updates his site regularly.


I've never really gotten into the whole Dharma Initiative stuff, and the other websites created all about Lost, but this one I found particularly interesting. Can I just say that this is by far the best show on TV right now? So completely and totally different than anything else out there. Not a lawyer show, or doctor show, or a reality show (no offense Project Runway and Survivor). A total breath of fresh, if yet confusing, air. And I must say even though I am bummed that we will be only getting a half season this year (due to the writers strike), I am thoroughly looking forward to three more seasons of confusing, yet intriguing episodes of LOST.


So anyways check it out here if you like!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Sorry couldn't read this post. We are on Season 3 Disc 4. I will come back and read once I'm can fully be present with you.

Lost is constantly on my mind. It is becoming a serious problem. We have been watching around 3 episodes a day. I want my mind back.

And to answer your question from my Lost post. Right now I would say Sawyer. He is just sexy.