Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A LITTLE CONGRATULATIONS



Okay, I can't tell you how happy I am for my brother and his girlfriend (now fiance). They got engaged last night!! Exciting right? They've been dating for about 7 years. They met their first day at law school at orientation at Seton Hall. And they now happily live in Hoboken. Both hard working attorneys in Jersey and I love them and am so excited to get another sister! Yay!
Looks like the wedding is gonna be up on the Jersey shore by Danielle's beach house. Looks like the Rossi's will be heading to the shore. Not sure the date yet, but I am so thrilled for them. And the ring? Beautiful. She sent me a picture via my cell phone (cause I made her), but the idiot that I am, I can't figure out how to download it to my computer. But take my word for it, it is gorgeous. Huge platinum round solitaire.
Congrats Eric & Dannielle! Love you guys!

No comments: