Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MY BISHOP ROCKS


So I just got back from my Enrichment Activity Birthday celebration with my ward and can I tell you all just how much my bishop rocks? Literally. He is a musician, and a fantastic one at that. And we were lucky enough to have our own little concert tonight free of charge. He was the entertainment at tonights little get-together, and the whole evening was just perfect. A mix of fantastic caseroles (don't dog the caserole. LDS women can bake like nobody's business.), fabulous women (shout out to my sistas!), and killer entertainment. What more can a girl ask for?
Bishop Cope has a brand new album out titled All About You. And I love it. I like that he's got a little Christian Rock thing going on this time around. And for those of you who are frequent blog readers, you know of my love for Jesus Rock. Really though, his entire album is awesome. It's hard for me to pick my favorite song. Yes, it's that good. You can pick up his album at Deseret Book, Seagull Book or online here. And for those of you who live off your ipods, he told me tonight that it should be up soon on itunes.
Just wanted to let you all in on my little secret that my Bishop is a rock star.

No comments: