Saturday, September 13, 2008

IT WASN'T JUST PLANES





I didn't want to discuss this on 9/11, but out of respect for the survivors, and those that didn't, you must watch this video. If you don't know who William Rodriguez is, you must google him. Also please read this article http://www.sltrib.com/ci_10444865 . (This article is about a former physics professor from BYU, and my Dad's old mission comp, who is devoted to studying the towers and the physics of them falling.)


I know there was a 9/11 commission report done. (Yes, I've read it) I know there were at least 15 survivor accounts left out. William Rodriguez is one. There was an explosion prior to the planes hitting the towers. There is physical evidence of explosives in the remains. These are facts.


It wasn't just planes.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I enjoying hearing these stories but it just raises so many questions for me. Why would they not want to include his witness in the commission report? Why would they need to hide that there were other bombs in the building? I just don't get it.

I will read the article you are talking about. Thanks for sharing this.