Friday, September 26, 2008

ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FORWARD TO. . .

WATCHING THE DEBATES TONIGHT?


Whether you are pro McLiar pants or an Obama Mama, I hope you watch the debates tonight. Do it for your country. Do it for me. Either way you swing, tonight's debates should be very informative and fun to watch. Oh, and for the love of all that is holy, if you are not registered to vote, than shame on you already. And get on that stat. It's almost October people!


I have to say, I'm looking forward to hearing John McCain try to squirm out from underneath all his lying about the Rick Davis scandal, Carly Fiorina, Keating Five scandal, and all his other campaign mess-ups. I'm also looking forward to more words of wisdom from Sarah Palin and her wedding hair. That is, if McLiar lets her debate next Thursday.


$700 Billion dollars! Watch the debates people, watch the debates.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

"I am! Bring on the heat." - comments yesterday's pre-debate watching Aimee.