Saturday, September 6, 2008

FRIDAY FLASHBACK - vol. 4 wasatch warrior women

Okay, so this might just be the best Friday Flashback ever! It is soooo worth the day wait. Anyone remember junior high? Wasatch Warriors! Well, I found this little beauty at my mom's house last Sunday,along with all my junior high and high school year books (which I thought my mom threw out), and a scrapbook I'd made that is high-freakin-larious. This came out of it. I didn't even know we had dances in junior high. Wierd. This is all my friends. And because I was so awesome in eigth grade when I had time for scrapbooking, that I even wrote down everyone's names! How awesome am I? Which was really wierd and funny, cause if I hadn't written them down I honestly wouldn't be able to even name half of these chicks.

Back Row: Sherri Baker, Cami Hardman, Rebekah Odor, Krista Granato, Lindsay Pulsipher, Jody Rosander, Melissa Baird, Turia Henderson, Anna Reynolds, Ashley Sorensen, Tara Roberts, Tannya Christensen, & Ambur Dimmitt.

Next Row: Kate Rose, Angie Hanson, Liz Doman, Amy Stoker, Abbie Knibbe, Annie Whitehead, Jenee Corsi, Allison Sullivan, & Cali Goodrich.

Bottom Row: Danielle Glazier, Megan Vosgerau, Nicole Tonneson, Brittany Bowen, Yours Truly, Aimee White (holla!), & Pardis Ariazand.

Front Row: Mondis Ariazand & Holly Stone.


Oh man. That is awesome right? These chicks seriously were all so much fun. I can't believe I kept this photo. I wonder what all these girls are up to? I really honestly wish we had junior high reunions in stead of High School ones. I loved Wasatch, and pretty much everyone who went there.

Holla to my girls!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh, how I love this!! What a fun picture. Junior high was seriously better than high school. I think a lot of people agree with this. It was just fun and there was so much going on. I loved it. I actually just made a Facebook group for WJH 94-96. But since you aren't on Facebook and all....

I would be down for organizing a WJH reunion someday. It might be a better turn out than a high school reunion.

Great flash back!

Aimee said...

P.S. Good thing you wrote down those names b/c there were a few I had no idea what their names were.

Suzanne said...

Wow, what a blast from the past! I haven't seen some of those faces or heard some of those names for years! How funny! Those Wasatch days were definitely good ones!

Deming Family said...

What a great photo! I can't believe that is how we dressed then. What were we thinking?

Deming Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! I remember every single person in this photo. Yeah, Wasatch was awesome! I miss being in touch with some of my good friends there. Thanks for brightening my day with this photo!

Danielle Jamieson (Glazier)& Family