Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE DAH-LIN FROM NEW AH-LINS.

So, I'm pretty certain I'm the only person on the planet who is even watching Big Brother 10, but if there is even one other soul out there, this post is for you. Was last nights episode hilarious or what?

First, Jerry (75 year-old -foggie) literally walks backward and falls into the pool. I rewound it 4 times.

Then, and I was screaming with laughter, how fricken hilarious is Renny? The POV last night was just about the funniest thing I've seen this season on BB, and might possibly take the cake as the funniest thing I've ever seen on reality TV.

I mean, how is it that she didn't see the colonel in this picture? If the bald head, white hair, triple chin, and ears for days don't give it away, I'm not sure what will. She tried every other male contestant, and still didn't think it could be Jerry. I. Was. Dying. Here she is trying with all her might to figure out who the two contestants to make up that baby could be. Only twenty-three minutes later. . .
And I have to say, I am really gonna be sad to see her go on Thursday. She was allot of fun. I mean really, who goes and eats Almond Joy's in their sleep? Only Renny.

No comments: