Sunday, September 14, 2008

FRIDAY FLASHBACK- vol. 5 monster mash 2


Okay, so I'm posting this a few days late again, sorry. But this one was a request. So, for some ridiculous reason, the monster mash committee decided it would be fun to have that song from Men in Black as the theme? I know right? What? Well, most of the girls took that idea and ran wit it, but me and a few others thought that it was whack, so we did our own thang.
So, today's flashback although it does indeed have most of my girlfriends in it, is mostly dedicated to Trish & Jill. We decided to raid my mom's costume closet and came up with these ensembles. I remember everyone kept asking what we were. (Like they needed to ask.) Trish is obviously an American who enjoys sombreros. I am an Indian Chief and Jill is Batman. Hello?!
I do love how all the other girls in the picture are all trying to be hard. Every time I look at Stacie I just crack up. The biker glove, and black eye stuff. Classic. And Sara's coat? It's only about 15 sizes too big. Lindsay & Holly throwing up gang signs.
Love it.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good times! Remember how mad everyone was that we didn't conform. Sorry!

Ashley said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! You guys are definitely funny, but the gang signs and Stacie's glove are way funnier!