Monday, July 28, 2008

OKAY, SERIOUSLY?


Okay, so I really want to discuss the awesome-ness that is project runway. I mean, I really do. I want to discuss Natalie Portman and her cameo. I want to discuss Suede and his annoying habbit of talking about himself in the third person. I want to discuss Stella and her ridiculous notion that every challenge should include leather. I want to discuss Korto and why on earth she would think those wings would be flattering. And I want to discuss just how much Kenley is growing on me, and how much I enjoy her designs. I want to discuss all of these things. But I just can't. You see I just can't get past the fact that during this episode, my eyes were opened to something so shocking, I just can't seem to get past it, or let it go.

What could possibly be so upsetting, you might wonder?


Well, I searched high and low for a picture, or video proof, but alas I couldn't find any. But during last weeks episode, the camera caught Kieth from the back, and I almost died. Friends, say a prayer now for Kieth, because well, Kieth has a ponytail. There I said it. And it's true. Totally shaved head, and then boom. A little rattail pony growing down his neck.


And I really don't know what else to say. I'm devastated. Do guys still really rock the ponytail in 2008? Can I continue to root for Kieth while trying to ignore to ponytail? I don't think it can happen. Can Kieth still be my homeboy with a rattail?

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! I didn't even notice. He does sort of strike me as the type of guy who would have a ponytail, sadly.

And that dress Stella made looked like it came off the stripper pole. What were the judges thinking! I'm so happy to have found a PR cyber-BFF. :)

Sara said...

Okay, worst friend ever. I take no responsibility for you not being linked to me because i haven't set up any part of my blog. My friend, Becca, did it all for me and I didn't even know how to connect blogs to me. I am so out of it. I have so much to catch up with you on so let's not blog and get together instead. We need to talk about all these issues. Oh, and congrats on the pregnancy. I'll make sure to spread the word. :)

Kristin said...

Alright, so here's some alter-perspective because Jake rocked the Rat Tail for a solid 6 months after visiting my stylist and gave him a glue in for S and G's. Well he loved it so much because it was so dirty and so 90's, he went for the real deal knowing he was mocking the real deal. So maybe we can just bank that he's going for the Dirty I totally know this is ghetto and loving it style and not the "I don't know any better and I think this tail is really cool" style.