Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4 MONSTERS DANCING CROSS THE FLOOR

Saw this the other day with the kiddos, and I meant to post it, but forgot. Just yesterday Thing 2 was trying to count to ten, but kept leaving 7 & 8 out, and Hubs blamed it on too much Feist playing in the car. So, I'm glad they shortened this song down. Otherwise there would have been a whole lotta confused kiddos out there. But you gotta love Sesame Street.

There is just something about dancing monsters that makes me smile!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I am so out of touch with the Sesame Street scene.

Jill said...

Couldn't help but tell you, just because you'd appreciate it. Eddy posted a phone on KSL last night and received a call at 2AM and 2:30 AM from someone inquiring about it! ya kiddin me! He called her back at 5:30 AM hoping to wake her to let her know she was the first to call and could buy it. ,

naptime nostalgia said...

I love Eddy.

No, not in that way. The other way. Eddy you maka me laugha.

ca-lassic.