Sunday, July 13, 2008

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Last night on our way to the ward ice cream social, Thing 1, being three, was worried about there being enough ice cream for him. And I don't know if maybe it's because we were running a little late, or maybe it's because he has a self-esteem the size of Texas, but as we pulled up into the parking lot and got out of the car he said, "Now that we are here mom, the party can finally start."


Well said, Thing 1, well said. And I couldn't agree more.



Hubs and I just looked at each other and giggled. Three year-olds rock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of three year old comments, Finn has decided that he is really good at basketball. I am not sure how he came to this realization since he has never really played the game but whatever. I told him that we would take some of the money grandpa Rick gave him and buy a basketball hoop. That would be when he told me that he wouldn't be able to reach the hoop till he was "at least 34". He aspires to be tall enough by then.

naptime nostalgia said...

Heath, that is hilarious. 34 seems like a good enough age I suppose.