Thursday, April 15, 2010

A LITTLE COUPON LOVE

So I came across a few coupons that I thought some of you might be interested in. I know I am.


Mmmmmm. Jamba. The one thing I for sure have been craving this pregnancy. And of course it's the healthy one. Peanut Butter Mood hold the banana (nothing healthy in there please!). Valid April 12-25th.
Einstein Bagles is offering free bagles every Friday before 11 a.m. Offer good through May 22nd.

This is one I will be taking advantage of for sure. Discovery Gateway (a.k.a the children's museum) is offereing $5 admission for up to 4 people for a limited time. Of course like with all these deals, you must print off the coupon and bring it in.

Also a few more of note: if you are a coffee drinker, bring your reusable tumbler into any starbucks today (April 15th) and they will fill in for free!
Free Grilled Taco at Rubios good today only April 15th.

15% off P.F Changs today only.
Enjoy!

No comments: