Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BECAUSE I CAN

Dear Former Facebook "Friend",

Just so we are clear.

I know we haven't spoken in ten years, but I "friended" you anyway cause I mostly thought what the hell. We were friends then, and I thought, against my better judgement perhaps, that you might have, oh I don't know, grown up in the last ten years. But then you go and post half nude photos of yourself in skanky lingerie every three days for all your "friends" to see. And well, I just thought you should know that it makes you look really, really, really tacky. And desperate. Clearly you want to be sure everyone knows what you look like in your skivies. Congrats. You look like a ho.

Cheers,

Amy

4 comments:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I am dying. You kill me.

I hope you posted the link to your post on her wall.

Aimee said...

I think I might know who you are talking about :) I hope my hunch is right.

Anonymous said...

Amy, this post kindof baffles me considering that in another recent post you said you were just released from the RS presidency? I know who you're talking about. Why not try a little compassion and love towards someone who is obviously very insecure? Isn't that what you would've taught your RS sisters?

*I'm posting anon. because I don't want you to remove me from your "friend" list, also, just incase this offends you. ;)

Nancy said...

Hilarious.