Thursday, April 22, 2010

LINK LOVE



Okay, so I was gonna do this snazzy little Happy Earth Day post, but my friend Sabrena, beat me too it. And it was awesome. So, rather than waste time and energy (see- me being green--ha!) I decided just to link you over to her blog. Everything she says I ditto--except maybe the EC stuff. That in my book is just crazy. But you could always substitute ECing for cloth --and here is my opportunity to remind you all of my cloth diapering info night that is coming up real quick like. If you got lazy on me, and still want an invite shoot me an e-mail, or comment to this post, and I will send you an invite. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Laughing out loud at your EC comment!!!

I love you Amy. Thanks for the link.

I thought about listing all of these crazy green ideas (some too lofty for us, but fabulous ideas nonetheless), but figured it might be better to 'preach' what we are really trying to practice.


And just for the record, I spent some time thinking EC sounded crazy too... that is why I am not a full time ECer. But admittedly crazy, yes.

And I don't know how I missed your diaper party, but I'd love to come. We are using a hybrid of Bum Genius, Whammies and a few other things... but I am not in love with the velcro now that it has been through the wash so many times. I'd love to talk to her, since I can always use more, and we are transitioning to training pants too.

I think you have my email but ssuitemangum@gmail.com

(sorry this was so long)