Monday, April 5, 2010

8 ESSENTIALS FOR A NEWBORN

Saw this little post on simplemom.net, and since there are so many bloggers out there that I know of who are prego I thought I'd go ahead and link it.

First off have to say I love the Ergo baby picture. {wink} I agree with almost everything on the list. Except maybe I'd exchange# 2 for a co-sleeper or crib. My kids never slept well in a pack-n-play although it was great to have for traveling and we still use it when friends' kids come over to sleep.

I also might add a great nursing chair--if you plan on nursing--one that rocks and reclines and just is uber-comfy since you will be spending many a hour in it. And add to that list a great nursing bra. Something with support and also easy to undo with one hand. But other than that, I agree that people way over buy and tend to not use most of the baby crap they get.

Anything you seasoned moms would add to the list?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks for the link. Good for me to read. Really trying to get the basics and not overindulge in this experience. I don't want to lose my head, ya know which I can see could easily happen (like a wedding).