Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TWO-FUR TUESDAY

So, the other day I went to Costco, and they had the Christmas crap out already. Seriously. It's September!!! But, instead of getting all grumpy about the sitch, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Maybe it isn't such a horrible idea to start the Christmas shopping extravaganza a little early. Hopefully these two deals will be a great start!

Have you always wanted a CHI hair straightener but were turned off by the high price tag? Don't worry, cause I've got the deal for you. Chi straightener reg. $190 today's price: $65.73!!!!

No joke. Go here quickly, cause I'm sure they won't last long. Not in the market for a hair straightener? Then grab one for a friend or loved one for Christmas. Trust me, they will LOVE you for your thoughtfulness, and have no idea you saved a bundle ($124.27 to be exact!)

Next up? Crocs. Love em. Who doesn't? Apparently a lot of people. But for those of you who do, they've got a little sale going on now. Buy one, get one free, plus free shipping. That's 50% off for those of you who aren't so great at math.

Go here to steal this deal. Again, great gift. Again, I'm thinking Christmas. How sweet would it be to have all your Christmas shopping done before October?


You. Are. Welcome. Happy Shopping friends!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am a volunteer, love to volunteer. SOooo, and I'm just putting this out there, if anyone needs a friend to give that CHI to I'd volunteer. I'm just sayin.

Aimee said...

I have been using a 1/2 inch CHI I got Scott years ago when we would staighten his hair. Need the market and should remember to go to amazon when I am finally ready to cough up the bucks for the 3rd time.

Can't live without my CHI.