Wednesday, September 23, 2009





Two deals every Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Depending on the busy-ness and lazy-ness factor.



Okay, this first one is good at Fazoli's. All you have to do is go HERE and click at the top of the page and register your e-mail for this free coupon. Just a little tip--I have an e-mail I set up just for all the stores, and sites that ask for an e-mail. So I don't get all the spam and junk e-mail to my regular e-mail.

This next one is for Tanger Outlets in Park City. Purchase a pink card ($1) at customer service and recieve 25% off a single item. For more info and to find participating stores, go HERE.
And, because I'm a day late, and because I love my bloggers, I have a third deal-e-o for ya. Have you heard of restaurant.com ? Well, it's this fabulous little site where you plug in your zip code and find all the participating restaurants in your area that have put in gift certificates for discounted rates. And until 9/27 you can get an extra 70% off!
For example, yesterday I purchased a $25 gift certificate for The Sandbar Mexican Grill downtown on Pierpont for $3.00, a $10 gift certificate for Rocky Mountain Pizza for $1.20, and a $25 gift certificate for Sugarhouse BBQ for $3.00. I spent $7.20 and got $60 in gift certificates!!
All you need to do, is put in your zip, brows through the restaurants available, find one you like, read the fine print (for example to get a $10 gift certificate you must spend $20), add it to your cart, be sure to plug in the code TREAT for your extra 70% off, pay for it, and then print the coupons at home and enjoy your cheap dinner out.



No comments: