Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THE REASON MY POSTS HAVE BEEN FEW AND FAR BETWEEN













So, last week I went to North Carolina with 8 of my best girlfriends from High School to visit our friend Ashley who moved there last year. It was so nice to just get away with the girls. I seriously have not laughed so hard in such a long time. We had an incredible time. No kids, no hubbys, just total and complete getaway. We did a crap-load of traveling, laughed the entire day, stayed up way too late, and played on the beach non-stop.
Thanks to Hubs for making this all possible, and thanks to the girls for reminding me just exactly how crazy I used to be before I had kids. I love you gals!


1 comment:

Stacie said...

So fun Am. I have never see YOU laugh so hard in my entire life. So refreshing!! :-)