Thursday, January 29, 2009

MORE LOST THAN EVER. . . AND LOVING IT!


Oh Lost, how I LOVE you. Is anyone else addicted to this show?

Well, I have to admit that J.J. Abrams and friends are really bringing the heat this season. It is absolutely fan-double-tastic. Okay, I just want to take a minute and say that I so totally called this whole time travel thing about a year ago. I wrote all about it on one of my blogs, but I'm afraid it was my other one which is now private. But you will just have to take my word for it.


Okay, now onto this seasons yummy-ness. Okay, first off, after I watched the show the first time (yes, I am that addicted) I didn't think it was that great. Just kinda EH. But after watching it for the second time I've come up with ALOT. That episode actually was very telling. For instance after watching it again, I am starting to think that Ellie (that young gun-crazed other) is actually Eloise (Ms. Hawking) that white haired lady that told Desmond to go on the journey where he ultimately left Penny and ended up on the island. After watching young Ellie and the way she talks (with her mouth) I am convinced. I also think Ellie is Daniel Faraday's mother. And that is why he says she looks familiar. I also have two different theories about Daniel's father. Either he is Charles Widmore (that young angry other, and also Penny's father and also the old angry guy). Or his father could be someone else that looks oddly similar to Daniel which is why Ellie says to Daniel that he was just there. But I guess with all the time travel mumbo jumbo he could really have been just there. The only thing about Ellie being Daniels mother that bothers me, is I'm wondering if this is TOO obvious, and the writers are wanting us to think this. And then WHAM. We will learn something else. And the other thing about Eloise? She is in cahoots with both Charles Widmore and Ben. Which is wierd. Since Widmore is funding Faraday's research. And Charles and Ben are supposed enemies. Oh, and by the way, who names a rat after their mother?

Okay, on to other stuff. That big H bomb thing would explain alot of stuff. Why for instance Desmond ends up in a bunker hatch. And why he was wearing that hazmat suit. Also the radio active leakage would also explain why all the ladies on the island are having fertility problems.


And just for a minute can we talk about Richard? He is creepy and wierd, and I must get the name of his moisturizer. He looks fantastic for his age. But Locke showing up and telling him to go to his birth certainly explains earlier episodes with Richard and Locke. But does not explain how they chose their leaders. Richard says he takes orders. But really, I guess he just took orders from Locke. And now Locke eventually ends up being the leader of the others because of this little time jump?! Ahh, so confusing. But oh so fun at the same time!


Oh, and one more thing. I'm sure most of you were thinking how cute that Des and Penny named their kid Charlie. I however, did not. Considering that his grandfather is evil and wicked and also named Charles/Charlie. This didn't seem so wise. Or cute. Or thoughtful.


Now, after this little confusing post I am in definite need of some Perspective.






Do you have any other thoughts about last nights ep that I missed? I am so addicted. I love this show!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm addicted to Lost. Thanks for your insight. I think you are right about Ellie being Eloise and Daniel Faraday's mother. After reading your post I realize I can't just mindlessly watch. I might have to start taking notes. Also, do you know where I can get some perspective? I loved the you tube clip!

Aimee said...

I love being back on the island. It is too long to be gone between seasons.

Your theories are totally right on and I didn't even think of them so it was fun to read your post after I watched on Friday.

Our family is Lost junkies as you can tell from Lisa's comment above.