Monday, February 2, 2009

IS IT SPRING YET?

Yeah, pretty much sums up my attitude on life right now. Sick of the ridiculous cold. Sick of the dirty snow. Sick of the less than stellar air. Sick of it getting dark at 6. Sick of the non-stop whining. Sick of playing indoors with the kids. Sick of doing laundry. Sick of asking them over and over. Sick of my hair not growing. Sick of losing the same 5 pounds. Sick of dealing with the flat tire. Sick of this day. Sick of the same-old, same-old. Sick of this bad attitude.

Friggidy frack. I need a vacation.



At least the Bachelor is on tonight. My own little mini-vacay to Seattle. I need to get a life. Hope your Monday is going better than mine. Oh, and happy February.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I couldn't agree more. I love spring so much but it seems to take forever to be spring. Why does Fall come and go so quickly? Winter just takes its sweet time to leave. Boo.

Suzanne said...

I am so with you. I am sick of all of those things. Except the flat tire...haven't had to deal with that...yet.