Monday, June 16, 2008

TUESDAY'S TIP MONDAY STYLE--canyon rim love


Okay, so I should tell you all that I really love my hood. It is the best. And I was reading in the local (really local) paper all about millcreektownship and all the awesome things that are going on this summer, thanks to a way-cool community. They are starting something fun this year called Millcreek Movie Nights. Free, open-air movies shown at the local parks at dusk. Sounds fun if you ask me. And just check out the sweet line up:
MILLCREEK MOVIE NIGHTS
JUNE 20 - SHRECK THE THIRD - EASTWOOD ELEMENTARY
JUNE 27 - ET - CANYON RIM PARK
JULY 11 - CITY SLICKERS - BIG COTTONWOOD PARKWAY
JULY18 - THE MUSIC MAN - EVERGREEN PARK
JULY25 - FIELD OF DREAMS - EASTWOOD ELEMENTARY
AUG01 - GOONIES - CANYON RIM PARK
AUG08 - THE WATER HORSE - EVERGREEN PARK
AUG15 - GREASE - BIG COTTONWOOD PARKWAY
AUG22 - NACHO LIBRE - CANYON RIM PARK
AUG29 - HAIRSPRAY - EVERGREEN PARK
There are a few in there that I will be hitting up for sure. Any other canyon rim-east millcreek dwellers that wanna come with?
There is also a Library Summer Concert Series that I might have to check out too. Gotta love free entertainment. To check out Millcreek Movie Nights, Libray Sumer Concert Series and any other events going on, check out the the millcreektownship website here.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm apart of the Millcreek Township and had no idea about the free movies...You can bet I'll be there. Between the gallivan center concert series and the movies--it's a free-fifty-free summer!

Jill said...

You'll see Eddy and I there, at least at a few. Just look for a smiling giant.