Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CHANNELING MY INNER CELIA MAE


So, yesterday, like any good mom, I sat my children down in front of the tube and watched a movie with them.


And I'm not certain if it was because we watched Monsters, Inc. or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. Last night I dreamt that I had snakes for hair, and couldn't get them out. Mine didn't have smiling faces, were not nearly as personable, nor were they purple, but I do remember them being very itchy and difficult to remove. I wasn't really scared of them per say, more just annoyed.


Once I did remove one, my friend Sara (Rogers. Holla!) tried to catch it for me, so I could keep it--how very thoughtful of her-- but I just ran around screaming. Finally, she caught it in a blue triangle box and let it go outside.


I have no earthly idea what this dream means, (and any of you dream interpreters are more than welcome to give me your best shot) but for now, I am gonna remember that if I have any run-ins with any snakes in the near future, I will be sure to call my friend Sara. Apparently she is very handy with triangular blue boxes.

No comments: