Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MY FATHER'S DAY PLAN


So, father's day is just around the corner, and I am trying in my mind to justify this as best possible.
Our camera sucks. Bad. Super bad. And we need a new one. Seriously, we got it cause it was waterproof, but it only sorta is, cause now it has like permanent water marks on the lense, so it takes semi-crappy pictures.
But don't worry. I have a plan.
And it revolves around this badboy pictured above. It is the Cannon 5D digital. It is one of those super awesome digital cameras with like 5 million mega pixels, and you can get an extra-awesome zoom lense, so you can capture raindrops on roses, or boogers in kids noses. You know, the good stuff.
I really, really, really, really, really, want one of these. So, I'm thinking that since Father's Day is right around the corner, I could get one for Hubs (but really for me. Hey, at least I'm being honest.). And he could benefit by having me take lots of fantastic photos of his beautiful children.
I could even do like a whole sitting with my kids and then give them to him for Father's Day. You know, so he doesn't open the package, and go, wow. A digital camera. That I will never use. Nope, instead he will just see these amazing photos of his children. And he will say, "Who took those amazing photos of our children?" And I will say, "oh, those old things. Uh, me. (This part said quickly, so that he almost forgets it after I've said it) With our fantastic new camera that I got for us for Father's day."
And then he will roll his eyes at me. And we will not return the camera.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I say do it! Especially since I've been looking at getting a Canon myself, but haven't been able to justify the price due to being single and working my life away. However, I just may have to do it, especially since I'm getting sick of Rossi having such great photos! :)

Anonymous said...

llllllllaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeee!

Hubbs