Friday, June 27, 2008

STAY TUNED

I realize that I have become crappy at blogging.


But that's not for lack of things to blog about. In fact, here is my list of things I would like to post about in the near future.

  • my upcoming ten-year high school reunion. Upcoming as in tonight. I hope to be able to share with you my thoughts about this today during naptime. Should be riveting.
  • holy cow. It's about time for a Ragnar update. One word. Fan-freaking-tastic!
  • this awesome article I read in the local Catalyst magazine all about families. Sounds boring, and my post might be boring too, but I think it's worth a boring post.
  • SYTYCD. Now that a few weeks have passed, a few favorites have emerged. And I'd like to give them credit and call out the winner now, before it is too late.
  • upcoming Master bath remodel. My ideas and thoughts, and then your ideas and thoughts about my ideas and thoughts. Upcoming up means sometime in the next 3 years. Hopefully.
  • I took both my kid to Lagoon Wednesday. Too many funny things to not post about.

So yeah. Are you just on the edge of your seat? These are just a few of the blog posts a- whirlin' around in my head. For some reason Summer just seems to be crazy busy and exhausting. I swear, something every night, and the heat? Ri-donk-u-lus. So stay tuned peeps. The posts will be a commin'.

No comments: