Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT


I can't believe I am going to run this crazy thing in just two. short. days. And the only good I can possibly see about the whole thing, is the post race meal I am already planning in my head. Cheese fries from training table? Some oh-so-fabulous nachos at Porcupine? Something big and grand and preferably covered in cheese.
I am running at like 5pm (expected temperature only about 95 degrees), 2am (yes, it will be cooler, but dark and I don't think I've been up at this hour since I was still nursing Thing 2. Which really doesn't count. And that has been over a year anyway.) and then again at like noon the next day (another 95 degrees). Can you just feel my excitement? Now I am thinking I should have ran a few times in the heat. This is really going to be fun.
On the bright side, I only have one more training run till this ridiculous thing. I am really looking forward to Sunday. And not because it's the sabbath.
Go team Commerce. Woohoo.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Good luck. I admire you for doing it and hanging in there with it.

I'll be thinking about you on Sunday.