Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TUESDAY'S TIP ants-b-gone

It's Tuesday again, so. . .

Do ya have ants? I really hope not. But if you did, all you would have to do is:

Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it; take it "home”, can't digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but it works & you don't have the worry about pets or small children being harmed!



I really have no idea if this works, but it is again one of those random e-mails I get from Mary Jo. Have I mentioned she rocks? Full of large amounts of random information. If I ever get ants, I'll let you know how it goes. Although, a week does seem like an especially long time when you are dealing with pesky bugs.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

I'll let you know how it works. I am going to try it! We have ants...the really tiny ones that only come out at night. I tried the bait traps but their little legs are not big enough to get up the lip and get into them...so no luck there. At this point I am ready to try anything. I'll post back in a week and let you know.

naptime nostalgia said...

Sadie-
totally let me know how it goes. I really hope it works for ya!