Thursday, May 1, 2008

PRODUCT JUNKIE Livestrong

Just wanted to share my latest love. At least when it comes to running clothes that is. Ordered these a few weeks back and have been enjoying them ever since. Now, don't get me wrong, it doesn't make it any easier to run. No, I still hate, wait--loathe, every step, but at least now, I know I look good. And come on, that's what really matters right?

And just because I love you all so very much, I thought I'd pass on a little discount to you my good friends. Now through May 8th take 15% off your order. They have running gear, cycling gear, golfing gear, and the good old yellow wrist bands. Plus lots of other stuff. Maybe it might be a good gift for that mother in your life? Wink, wink. Plus, it all goes towards a good cause. What could be better really? So, for all you athletic types, or couch potatoes with athletic mamas, ya might want to head on ova here to pick up some good stuff. You can thank me later.



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh boy, I am way excited about this post. You know me...I'm all about livin' strong. I will definitely have to pass this info on to Dave with a little hint, hint attached.