Thursday, May 22, 2008

SET YOUR TIVOS CAUSE SYTYCD STARTS TONIGHT!


You guys, I am totally not in the least bit embarrassed to admit this, although for some reason I'm thinking I should be, but I am so completely stoked that SYTYCD is back! Starting tonight! And a two-hour premiere! Yay!
I really hope Cat is back again cause I can't get enough of her lovely accent. And I hope Wade Robson will make a few cameos this season as well, because his choreography is just sick. And I even heard Nigel say that they came to SLC twice for auditions cause lets face it, SLC rocks! I mean come on, they even film HSM here cause of all the sweet dancers. So I will be keeping my eyes peeled for a few SLC hot spots.

I have been enjoying this fabulous show since the very first season. Holla to Benji! It is so fun to watch those dancers. They are insane, and can really move. And to be honest I'm just so jealous. I covet their sweet dance moves. My only moves are the sprinkler and the running man. Wow I'm old.
Okay, so if you are interested SYTYCD starts tonight. And I will for sure be doing weekly re-caps. And rooting for whoever it is has the SLC connection. Yay!
And because I know you were wondering, that is totally me in the above picture. I wish.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Eddy and I love the show as well. Amazing dancers and terrific choreography! So you're not alone out there.