Thursday, January 31, 2008

WE HEART JACK




Okay so how many of you out there love Jack Johnson too? What’s not to love, really. Born on the North Shore of Oahu, HI, grew up surfing, did that till he got into music, and now he does this.



Jack’s got a new album coming out February 5th titled Sleep Through The Static. You can go here to get a little sampling. Or, if you pre-order the album off itunes you can get the single now.


I don’t know about you, but it’s been too long since we’ve been blessed with some new Jack. Yahoo for the fifth. Plus, he whistles on this album. And really, I never thought whistling was all that great until I heard Jack do it. Now, it’s like heaven to my ears.


And in case you have been living on the moon, or in a dark cave or something, and have never experienced the loveliness that is Jack, you need to run, not walk, to your nearest computer and download off itunes the genius that is Jack.


This is our favorite. Thing 1 and Thing 2 quite enjoy listening to this in the car. And ya know what? So do I.

Cha-Cha-Cha-Check it out!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I heart Jack too. Who doesn't? I didn't know he had a new album coming out. I'm so glad I have a hip friend like you to let me know about these things.