Friday, January 25, 2008

IF I WASN'T ON A BUDGET. . .

But I am. Here are my top 5.

For Thing 1:
Love the patchwork. It's just so darn hard to find cute boy stuff.

Love that he's rockin the V-dub.
Danger. This should be Cam's personal symbol.

A bit of fun.

Don't know why, but I la, la, la love these little boy swim trunks.


For Thing 2:

Love all things polky-dot.
My favorite item in the spring catalog.
Pink. Red. Sripes. Heaven.
Again with the polka-dots. And this time in brown.

A fruity little suit with a skirt to will in summer.
I really wish we had a mini boden here. Or better yet, a mini-boden outlet. Or even more better, that I could win the lottery.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, checked out this website and LOVED it!! Why have you not mentioned this place before? Yes, it is a little spendy but SO DANG CUTE!