Friday, January 25, 2008

TMI

Okay, fair warning friends. Beware. Of dog. And that this post is full of Too Much Information. Precede with caution.

Well, first off I want to apologize to you, the reader, for the ridiculous blog posts that have been put up in the past few hours.
You see, ever since I got my IUD strange things have been afoot. It's weird. Even though Aunt Flo doesn't come to stay every month, her wicked step-sister PMS still does. It's the oddest thing. And she brings with her bloating, cramps, and acne. Lucky me. But the worst thing is, she also brings the devil with her. Which is also known as migraine. These little bastards show up every month for a few days. But the kicker is, they don't come on till about 4 or 5 in the evening.
So, what's a girl to do? I tried Advil. What a joke. Tylenol? Yeah right. Tylenol PM? Puts me to sleep, but then I wake up at 4 a.m. with the migraine. Aspirin? Not even worth the try. So I always have to go with my good old standby, Excedrin.
Except, you see, Excedrin and I have a love/hate relationship. It can knock out a migraine cold, but after about 20 minutes, I feel like I'm on speed. I suddenly have urges to clean out behind the fridge, organize my sock drawer and alphabetise my soup cans. And the worst part is, I can't get to bed until well, let's see. It's now 2:08 a.m. Until after 2:08 a.m. And my kids are going to be up around 6:30.
Love that it takes away the migraine, hate that I'm still up. So sorry for the crazy-hyper posting. It's either this, or Jerry Springer.

No comments: