Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MATERIAL GIRLS REVIEW


So, one of my favorite things about blogging is finding out what products, places and things people love. So, back on my nursery post I was lamenting about the fact that I couldn't find ANY good fabric for Thing 3's room. And a few of you mentioned I head out to Material Girls in South Jordan. And I thought, all the way to South Jordan for a fabric store? And oh my was the little drive worth it!!! FANTASTIC fabric. Bolts, and bolts and bolts of the cutest, funnest, most perfect fabrics I've ever seen. If you are any sort of crafty or love to quilt then you must get out there ASAP. And take me when you do! I found a number of options for Thing 3's nursery, which I am now starting to get very excited about. I just looked around the first time, and I wanted to let them ruminate and see which fabrics I was still thinking about a few days later. Yes, I know I'm weird. And I think there are going to be some very fun baby items made in the next few months. Car seat covers, burp rags, quilts, Binky straps, and of course the crib skirt and sheets. So fun!!! Thanks for those of you who recommended I head out there. It was simply delish, and I say that cause it was total and complete eye candy. Five out of five stars!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I kinda wish I had a sewing machine so I could make cute things like burp clothes and binky straps and stuff. But I think I'd be bad at sewing anyway, so I should probably save my money.

Lisanne said...

Glad to read you made the journey! The only problem is, I always spend way too much. Post all your creations!!