Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do you have a wii fit? Do you actually use it to work out? If so, you must get these cool dumbells that hold a wii controller and nunchuck to up your fitness routine. I saw these on another blog today, and thought, that these were simply genius. If I worked out with my Wii fitt I would totally get these. But mostly we just use the wii fit to laugh at each other as we try to head soccer balls and dodge panda bears, and ski jump and stuff. Apparently you can get these riflex dumbells at amazon.

2 comments:

bingham 5 said...

I hate my wii fit. It keeps telling me that I have gained weight - sometimes I sit on it just to hear it groan.

marcie b said...

wow! please tell me that you know how to read what i am assuming is chinese above.

as far as the wii fit goes, my parents have one, but i am a little hesitant to get my bad self on it in fear of what my mii will look like. i might just wait a few months and see if my body gets back to what resembles a body. the word "fit" has suddenly taken on a whole new meaning.

by the way, thanks for the oh so kind comments. we are definitely loving this little boy, just wishing he came with a little more sleeping power. how are you feeling?