Monday, December 14, 2009

THINGS THAT SUCK ABOUT THE FIRST TRIMESTER PART 4

Not getting to eat any turkey on Thanksgiving.

I know right? It’s almost sac-religious. Well, thanks to bundle-of-joy number three the mere thought of meat during this pregnancy, has me rushing to the restroom to vomit. So, rather than chance it, I thought I’d just steer clear. Only, that's pretty much impossible to do on Thanksgiving, cause Turkey smells are everywhere. I mean, pretty much, besides the whole being grateful thing, the whole point of Thanksgiving is to eat and devour as much turkey as humanly possible. Right?


So, Not having any turkey on Thanksgiving? Now that really, sucks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, that's the worst one yet. Thanksgiving has to be the worst time to be newly pregnant. Sad for you.

Anonymous said...

Be grateful that you are pregnant at all. That doesn't suck.