Sunday, December 13, 2009

THINGS THAT SUCK ABOUT THE FIRST TRIMESTER PART 3

Feeling like I’m going to blow chunks all day long.

I swear, it’s like I’m on that incessant tea cup ride at Disney Land, except it’s the never-ending tea cups. Never. Ending.

And all the while the world is spinning, and the nausea feels as though it has taken over my body and I might barf everywhere, I have two children yelling at me, that “I want a cookie!” “I want a toy!” “I want a drink!” “I want to play Candy land!” “I want, I want, I want!”

So that’s when I go slightly crazy and I yell at them, “Oh really? Cause I just want to get off this stupid tea cup ride!”


They just stare at me as though an alien has taken over my body. Which, crazily enough, is exactly what has happened.

Oh the joys of the first trimester.

No comments: