Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'M JUST SAYIN' . . .

Is it just me, or is the stalkerish over-the-top-obvious crush that Adam Shankman has on this seasons' Jakob starting to make anyone else uncomfortable? It's like, I just want to smack Adam upside the head and tell him he sounds like a silly schoolgirl with all his barfy comments. There is so much sexual tension between these two that it's almost distracting. And Adam's comments are so too-much that it almost makes me a little embarrassed for him. And if I were Jakob, I'd be just a little weirded out.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.



And on a much, much, much lighter note. Glee is on tonight. Oh, how this has quickly turned into my favorite show on T.V. And that's saying something. However, I did hear, they were going on hiatus until next year--like until June. I so hope this is just a rumor. I would really miss the genius that is Glee.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I disagree. I love Adam. I will be sad to watch the results show tonight, though. I couldn't even vote yesterday. They're ALL my favorites, and I'll be sad when any of them go home now.

Jen said...

Oh dang... I just outed myself. I thought you were someone else when I read that. Ok, fine, I've been quietly blog stalking you for a long time, since you left a comment on my sis-in-law's blog (Cassie Christensen). I really enjoy your posts and your outlook on life.