Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE BIGGEST LOSER: DANNY



So, I realize I could have just stuck this post in with the other one, but I felt like Danny's transformation, and win last night was so amazing that he deserved his own post. This picture totally doesn't do his before and after justice, but the man looks like a completely different person. I told Hubs when he came out for his reveal that he looked a bit like Mel Gibson. I am so happy that he won. He was so fun to watch all season.
On a side note. How fabulous did Rebecca look? That hair was genius. So happy for her. And Rudy, looked great too! But Tracy? She was almost scary looking with her protein face. I am glad she is healthy, but I'm afraid the minute she takes one bite of a carb she is going to revert back to fat Tracy. Just like Bob says, the people who loose the weight for the competition and for game play always gain it back. I really hope that doesn't happen to her.
But Great Job Danny! Congrats! You DESERVE it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh man I totally agree about Danny and Mel Gibson! I thought that too. And Rebecca did look fabulous, but I really like the dark hair better. I'm a little shocked that nobody bothered to mention she and Daniel are dating. I also thought Julio made a HUGE transformation... He came out and I'm like "Who the crap is that?"