Friday, February 27, 2009

YOU'RE INVITED



Okay, so I've been keeping my best kept secret from you for quite some time now, but I'm ready to share it with all of you.
I love Matilda Jane Clothing!!!
And now you can too!
I'm having a trunk show at my home where you can purchase their new spring line and you are all invited!
Here are the details:
Who: Amy
What: Matilda Jane trunk show
When: Tuesday March 17th! Yes, St. Patty's Day!
6:30p.m.-8:30p.m.
Where: My house (For details and directions, just leave me a comment with your e-mail, or e-mail me directly at naptimenostalgia{at}hotmail{dog}com)
Why: Because these are the cutest kids and adult clothes I've ever seen. Hands down. Kids sizes run 6 months-Tween. And the Adult ladies line runs Sm, Med, lrg.
Enjoy a few sneak peaks from their new spring line down below.
































Are you just dying? I love every piece from their new spring line. Since I found out about Matilda Jane, it has been so fun to dress Thing 2. She has a bunch of things from the winter and fall lines, and I even have a few fun skirts I bought for myself.
They only sell items through trunk keepers (in-home sales only) so now is your chance. You can check out Matilda Jane's website here. Their new Spring line debuts March 1st. New Spring items will be trickling on the site from now until then.
If for some reason you see something that you would like and can't make it that night or live out of town, just e-mail me, and I would be more than happy to do an order for you that night and ship it directly to you.
They do boys, girls and ladies clothing. So, hopefully you can find something for yourself, your kids, nieces, nephews or just a few great baby shower gifts.
Also, I am totally happy for any and all of you to come, and bring your friends, just please R.S.V.P and let me know how many of you there will be so I can plan accordingly. You can comment here or e-mail me at naptimenostalgia{at}hotmail{dog}com And don't worry if we've never met, or you are a long lost pal from High School. I would love to have any and all of you. The more the merrier.
I hope you can all make it!



1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'll be in town! Finally something I can come to.