Thursday, February 12, 2009

ACTING OR ADDICT?

Okay, so I realize I'm not the only blogger out there to be posting about this today, but really, did you happen to catch this little interview?

And well, I just don't get it. Is he high? Pretending to be high? Ever since Walk The Line came out he said that he is quiting acting (this film he is promoting on Dave Letterman is supposidly his last) retiring from it all together and becoming a rapper. Seriously. And apparently he is filming this whole process for a documentary. And that would be all fine and dandy except, well I just am confused. What is with the hair and homeless bum look he's sporting? And well, I've seen him in the past on these types of shows and well, he just doesn't seem to be himself. To be fair, I've never heard him rap though. He could be good. Right?

So, is he trying to poke fun at all of us? Like the fact that I care? In other words, is he punking us? Is this all a big hoax? Is he trying to get us all talking about the fact that it's pretty crazy that we, er I, even care? Is that it? Or, and I hope this isn't the case, is he completely and totally addicted to some sort of substance that is making him all whacked out and crazy? If so, I feel really sad for him, given that his brother passed away from substance abuse.

Help me out here bloggers. Addict or acting?

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh, his rapping can be that bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrclRelKUno

Also check out the click where he falls off the stage.

He is for sure using drugs in my opinion. Very sad.

bingham 5 said...

I hope he is acting!

Lisa said...

Addict!