Monday, March 2, 2009

PICK A WINNER JASON

Okay, so here we are again. The season finale of the Bachelor. Wow. It's been a crazy ride. And honestly I went from really liking Jason to thinking he is crap sandwich face for letting Jillian go. What a loser.

But how fantastic was the Women Tell All ep? Oh man, that Natalie is so la-hame. Seriously. The comment about her not being able to live without her blackberry? Hilarious. Those producers really know how to pick em.

But by far and away the best moment of the night was when Jillian put Jason right on the spot about him saying he hadn't kissed anyone like that in a long time. Classic. Just trying to make him squirm a bit and I loved it. But can we, just for a moment discuss this business:




Now, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Yes, I absolutely was and am a fan of Jillian. If she had made it to the finale I would totally be posting a picture of me in my team Jillian shirt. But Jill as the next bachelorette? I'm not sure I like this idea. Jill should know better. I want her to realize what a crock this whole Bachelor business is. 1 couple out of 13 are actually married. Those aren't such great odds really considering every episdode pretty much someone proposes. Unless of course you are that lame-0 dude three seasons ago who didn't propose to either. Ha. That was awesome. I just want Jillian to meet someone really fabulous. Not some bachelor reject. Is that too harsh? But, I guess if she does become the next bachelorette I will have to watch. Cause you know how those producers are. They will reel you in, show you a few steamy hot tub scenes and completely fool you. How do you all feel about this bachelorette proposition? Yay. Nay?


Now, on to today's loveliness. Melissa or Molly? To me, either way he's getting 2nd best. Melissa seems sooooo young. And really. Did you see the dress she wore to the last rose ceremony? Did she forget she would be on national TV? She needs to hire Jillian to be her stylist stat. There is some serious valley mall rat creeping out if you ask me. Girlfriend needs help. And that stupid bump already. Uggg.

And then there is Molly, and her hypnotizing eyes (or so Jason says). I have to admit, she is absolutely gorgeous, but I just kinda think her personality is a little lame. Seriously, golf. Really? Have you played? Stupidest game ever. Hit a ball as far as you can. Take 10-15 minutes walking to find it. Find it. Then hit it as far away as possible, and go get it again. Um, no thanks.

However Molly does get a few points for having better style and mostly steers clear of the bumpit hair. Also, that bubble bath farting scene had me laughing. So that is something. This whole time I've thought Melissa was younger, but really Molly is only 24. And that my good friends is young.



I guess, in all honesty I'm not really looking forward to this finale as I have in past seasons. I mean, sure I want to know which one he picks, I just can't say I really care anymore. Still too sad about Jill. Took me two whole weeks until I was emotionally ready to discuss the Bachelor via the blog again.

But let me tell you one thing. So help me if Jason tells Chris Harrison that he doesn't know who he's going to pick the same day he's due to propose or even the night before I will just scream. And loud. How do you not know? How can you be in love with two people? And how, for the love of all that is holy,how can you not know before a few hours before who you are going to ask to spend the rest of your life with?! Puh-leeze.


And just for a moment I'd like to vent about the Deanna lame-ness. They make us wait until the last episode? And then make it seem like he is crying about her? We all know he cries after he dumps Melissa. I mean, um.

That's right, I'm calling out that he will pick Molly. Why on earth would I make such a silly assumption? Because every time I pick the shoo-in, the choice that is so obvious (due to editing) I NEVER get it right. So even though the producers want me to think Mel and Jason have this fantastic connection, I'm not buying it. I'm all in for Molly.


One thing is for certain though. Monday nights just won't be the same without the bachelor. It's provided some good blog fodder fur-shizee. Who is your pick? Melissa or Molly?

No comments: