Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT'S YOUR DECORATING STYLE?

So, anyone who knows me I have a very specific sense of style and taste. I love accessories and think they are the bees knees. I also loved a lived in home that is a little bit rustic and very comfortable. So, when I found this little test on Sproost via How about Orange and I just had to give it a go.

And. . .


no surprise here: I'm 45% traditional country, 36% Nantucket Style and 19% Wine Country style.


I wish I could have given this test to every person who has ever asked me for decorating help. It would really have made my life so much easier. Now, I'll just send them over to Sproost. It's fun, easy and informative. Give it a go if you'd like here.

2 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Nice little test, I came out 43% Mountain Lodge, 33% Arts & Crafts and 24% Southwest. And I always thought my decorating style was "Early American What's-it-supposed-to-be?"

Jenny said...

Mine is 100% Nantucket. Interesting.