Saturday, February 14, 2009

MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!

So, I've been watching the Bachelor this whole season, and something has had me completely baffled. Every episode, there it is. And I'm just in awe. How does she do it?

Of course I'm talking about Melissa and her "bump". Surely, you've seen it. Heck, you'd have to be blind to have missed it. In case you are kinda not the sharpest pencil in the box, I've pulled a few pictures of her "bump" so that you would ALL know exactly what I was talking about.

Exhibit A:
Just look at the height on the back of her head! Amazing! Now, I know this picture can be deceiving, cause you might think that make-up artist did her "bump" to Melissa, but no, her "bump" (or as I like to refer to it, as the fourth bachelorette) has been with us since the first episode. Apparently Melissa has an aversion to flat hair--or she really likes to tease. But each episode it seems like it just keeps getting higher and higher and fuller and fuller.

Exhibit B:
See, right there, next to Jason. Her "bump". It's so big, it's almost smacking him in the face! Honestly now, does she think that's cute? But the even bigger question is, HOW? How does she get her "bump"? How does she defy gravity so easily? Does she own stock in Aqua net? Does she have a killer hair brush and arm-teasing muscles? She had me stumped. How. Does. She. Do. It?
And then, I came across this:


So, finally, mystery solved! Obviously, Melissa is an owner of the Rockstar Bumpit. I mean, really, this explains so much.
But then I felt kinda like I was in an episode of Lost. One question answered, but then 10 new questions emerge. For instance: I wonder if she owns all the sizes? Can you carry this on a plane? Or do those teeth count as sharp objects? Is she a paid spokesperson? How did I not know about this before? I could have had Bumpit hair for my wedding! I could have had Bumpit hair for my reunion! I could have had Bumpit hair for my valentines date! Heck, I could have had Bumpit hair for my trip to the grocery store yesterday!
Don't worry though, you too can have rockstar Melissa hair. Just go here http://www.bumpits.com/ Yes, that is seriously the website.
You can thank me later.
Oh, and apparently, Molly is a Bumpit owner as well.
Now, on a serious note. Cause the Bachelor is all business. But does anyone else notice this amazing connection he seems to have with Melissa? They can't keep their hands off of each other. Except I kinda hope he chooses Jillian. Cause well, Melissa seems a bit young, and silly. And not quite mature enough. Not established enough. Which is why I like Jillian. Heck, she has her own successful business, she's cutes, stylish and fabulous. (Oh, and she doesn't use the Bumpit. Ten points for Jillian.) But I'm thinking he's gonna choose Melissa. Cause that's all they show of the two of them. Just making out. But then, maybe I should really think he's gonna choose Jillian, cause the way those sneaky Bachelor producers show stuff, I always, EVERY SEASON think he's going to choose one gal, and then he goes and chooses another. And then I'm like What the FRACK?! How can this be? Well, I've decided it's all in the editing. And those dang producers! So help me if Jason picks Melissa and her "bump" I will be so pissed. . . .


2 comments:

Deming Family said...

I've missed last week! I do like Melissa though. Did you watch it with Treasure Morgan on it? That was cool! A local. She didn't get much camera time, but it was still cool.

bingham 5 said...

I hope he picks Molly. I hate that The Bachelor is so boring because all the drama and catfighting is done. But DeAnna make her beotchy comeback soon. If he picks her after all this, I am boycotting the show!