Wednesday, February 11, 2009

REDBOX REVIEW HENRY POOLE


Thought I'd give a little shout out to a movie I saw a few weeks ago via my local Redbox which I kinda liked. I was looking for a inexpensive movie to watch one night and saw this. I figured I couldn't go wrong with Luke Wilson and a dollar. And ya know what? It was weird, and strange, and quirky and in the end I decided I liked it. One of those movies that I thought about and still think about on occasion. That's how, in my opinion, whether you liked the movie initially or not, you can tell it's a good movie. Cause it makes you think. And this one definitely made me think.
So, if you are looking for a bit of cheap (hello recession) entertainment then I recommend this little Redbox jewel. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Re: My last post
I'm so glad you mentioned the similarities in our L&Ds... I don't think it was a coincidence we both went to yoga that morning... and we both stalk J.L.'s classes but that was the first time we've seen each other at one?!?! I feel like the Lord's hand was totally in on it! (Also because I've been steering clear of the flow 1-2s since I hit my 3rd tri...

I was really thankful you shared your story. And it was so good to talk to you. I kept thinking about what you had said that morning... it was a huge help as I was working through post part-um.