Monday, December 29, 2008

TO THE LADY IN THE TRUCK AT THE BANK DRIVE THROUGH. . .

Okay here is a little tip for ya. Ready?



Windows are see-through. Really. So when your digging for gold and plucking your chin and neck hairs while you wait for the teller to give you your cash, people can see you. Rather, I can see you. And the teller can see you, and the people inside the bank can see you. You see glass goes both ways. Out and in. And really, I would normally just have looked the other way, but since you were in between me and the teller, I had to look your way. And I had to see you straining to pluck those hairs out of your neck, and digging deeper than any adult should. Ever. Especially in public. And it was gross. Really gross. And I threw up in my mouth a little bit.



And the worst part? When you did finally notice that other people could see you and looked my way. I realized that I knew you. And really? Not one of my favorite people. And frankly, because I'm a nice person, I won't call you out in public by name because I'm sure 90% of my readers know you. So, I will keep this little post anonymous. But please. For the love of all that is holy: KEEP THE TWEEZERS AT HOME!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh now that's funny...

Anonymous said...

you better tell me who it is when i get home!

Ashley said...

Come on Amy, spill the beans!