Friday, December 19, 2008

I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THIS POST

Okay, so this is just a little glimpse into my oh so very near future.

Just look at him rockin' it out his glitter shirt! But the thing that gets me about this little performance, is that well, it was TEN YEARS AGO!!! Um, what? The guy has some pretty sweet moves. I might have to steal some of them, for the next time I'm at a disco party. Honestly, I wasn't even a bit excited to go to this thing, except for the fact that it's a night out with Hubs without our precious offspring, but now, after watching this beauty of a clip, I am TOTALLY STOKED. I hope he rocks it tonight! Actually, I hope he doesn't rock it too hard and have a stroke or a heart attack or something.

Tonight is gonna be so sweet. At the very least, it should provide some good old people watching. And you better believe I'm gonna be rockin' my blue jeans.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Yes! Have tons of fun.

Good time never seem so good! :)

Unknown said...

I have already told you that Neil Diamond was by far the BEST concert I have ever been to. It is a show, not really just a concert...I hope you are jammin' out as I type this!